SERENA'S LITTLE FAMILY

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Low-grade Hooliganism!

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! My favorite writer-mom visited meeeeeeeee?? I am so flattered and I think I might be blushing! (aaack, stay cool man. keepittogether keepittogether).

whew.

Ok, I LOVE that you think I might be funny, but to be fair you do know that I didn't create that excellent prank, right? I just wrote about my experience doing it. That's all Rob Cockerham's brilliance and I was just one of his minions ... His whole site is fantastic and you should have a look through if you have a couple of hours.

Frannie's dance videos are posted here but if you can't see them for any reason the one on Salon is this one.

The Marauder's Map! Hmmm, I would have taken you for a Harry Potter fan. Not bitten by the bug? The Marauder's Map is a magical map that is activated by the words, "I solemly swear I am up to no good!". Then the ink rises to the surface of the paper to show you a map of your location, along with footprints and the name of anybody in the vicinity. The footprints move around on the paper as the person they represent moves around, so since my little family always seems to be within 4 square feet of each other no mater what we're doing - brushing our teeth, taking a shower, working in the office, watching TV, making dinner - we'd look like a little clump on that map.

Thanks for visiting, please come again. I was so excited to see your comment!!

3 comments:

Bea said...

I saw your comment on Catherine's blog and came here to say that she just visited my blog and gave me a heart attack too. Seriously, she needs to start handing out blood pressure pills along with her comments.

Sara Maria said...

OMG me too! haha at least I know Im not alone in that really excited feeling!

Anonymous said...

I am in awe. I think I would feel equally as giddy. She's has been an inspiration.....crazy woman!!

Ahh! The wild and wacky world of blogging....