New floor in hallway?Check.
I am assuming you did this yourself also?! I love it, wish you lived closer to show me how! Great job.
Thanks! It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, but it did require some skill with a table saw. I bought one at Home Depot for $119. It's my first power tool and I LOVE it! I can't wait to use it again for future projects.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I am assuming you did this yourself also?! I love it, wish you lived closer to show me how! Great job.
Thanks! It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, but it did require some skill with a table saw. I bought one at Home Depot for $119. It's my first power tool and I LOVE it! I can't wait to use it again for future projects.
Post a Comment