Happy New Year!
It's New Year's Eve. Whatever you have planned, be safe and I hope you have a really wonderful start to 2007. We haven't got any plans, just going to stay home and be cozy.
Christmas was just right. We had a great visit with my mom here in Victoria and then with her at her house for a few days. I got to do some shopping in Portland which is always EXCELLENT, and our business holiday rush is over which means we all get to enjoy spending some more time with each other now.
I didn't take the camera to Portland because I didn't feel like keeping track of it, but here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
I love these Swedish candle chimes.

We went to see the Festival of Trees at the Empress on Christmas Eve. Frances was running all over the place and generally reaking havoc so we didn't stay very long and there weren't many photo ops.
Christmas morning bounty!

One of Frannie's presents was a doll's bed.

Nana and Frannie reading together.
No comments:
Post a Comment