SERENA'S LITTLE FAMILY

Monday, October 09, 2006

Birthday Boy

Jackson's birthday ended up being a fairly mellow day. He opened up presents first thing in the morning and spent a few hours playing with his toys. His favorite was the gigantic remote control car from his Nana.






I dropped him off at the other boy's birthday party right before noon and didn't pick him up again until almost 4 pm! He had a lot of fun, enjoyed the movie, ate pizza and cake, then played some more when we got home.


We had a cake for him that evening too. I didn't have the energy to make one myself, I'm ashamed to admit, but this one from the bakery was very tasty!


Next year, if he's still interested in swimming, I think I'll do one of the organized swim parties at the rec center where he has lessons.

1 comment:

Mamalang said...

Looks like a great birthday. Isn't it funny how stressed out we get, and then it all turns out just fine? ;)